Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bush Had "Inkling" About Foley 11 Years Ago -- And So Did I!

According to an article in the Washington Post a "former House page says he was warned in 1995 to steer clear of a freshman Republican from Florida [Mark Foley], who already was learning the names of the teenagers, dashing off notes, letters and e-mails to them and asking them to join him for ice cream."

The article goes on to say that "Mark Beck-Heyman, now a graduate student in clinical psychology at George Washington University, and more than a dozen other former House pages said in interviews and via e-mail that Rep. Mark Foley was known to be extraordinarily friendly in a way that made some of them uncomfortable."

It now occurs to me that George W. Bush had an inkling something wasn't "right" about Foley not just ten months ago as I previously reported here and not just 5 years ago as I reported here but in fact, had a previous inkling about Mark Foley 11 years ago in 1995, too.

How do I know this? Because I have a life that is amazingly similar to the life of George W. Bush and I had an inkling 11 years ago, too. If I had an inkling, chances are excellent that George W. had an inkling, too. After all, as masculine as Me & George W. are, we can sense "gayness" from a mile, or many miles, or even thousands of miles away, and even just from a photograph.

I now recall that I sent George W. a letter at the time asking him if he had a similar inkling about Mark Foley. And although I didn't hear back from George W., I assumed it had been taken care of, and, based on my similarity to George W., I'll bet he assumed that it had been taken care of, too.

So, there you have it. Me & George W. with our finely tuned gut feelings about people, especially gay people, had inklings and assumed it would be taken care of.

We both feel for Denny Hastert now, but frankly, Me & George W. tried as hard as we could!

As usual, Me & George W. remain blameless!

Digg!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

Moderator said...

Are you secretly into man boy action? Just curious. I mean, I'd like to know the truth.

Cup said...

Ewwwww. Sark and Bush are NAMBLA'ing? Creepy.