Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bush Policies on N. Korea to Continue Another 10 Years

The American people like their presidents to be just plain folks, like Me & George W. They like the kind of president who they can see themselves having a beer and watching the game with. At the same time they want the kind of president who is never too busy to defend them against Islamofacists, Liberals and North Koreans. And Iranians. And that diablo peligroso, Hugo Chavez.

As I have said before, I see myself as being presidential timber of this beer drinking, television-watching, defending sort. That's because my life is so remarkably similar to George W. Bush's life. I think I have proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt at this point in time in this blog.
I must say in all honesty though that if I were to run for president I would have to stipulate at the outset that I do not drink beer -- Me & George W. are fond of bourbon -- but I think honesty is the best policy with the American people and that they'll understand. I mean, whatever floats your boat, right? As for the Islamofacists, Liberals and other members of the Axis of Evil -- well, I promise I will do just as good a job of protecting the American people as George W. does, too. I would keep Dick Cheney on as VP to make sure of that.

So I continue to think it's a good idea my running for president. I'm presently designing a bumpersticker to that effect. Here's what I've got so far:

World Bush-i-fication!
Vote Sark in 2008
Keep the Good Times Going!


What do you think, my fellow Americans? I look forward to your suggestions and comments.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Cup said...

Put me down for one Sark bumpersticker.

Paul M. Sark said...

Glad you like it, Beth.

With you in my corner, I think I've really got a good shot at this!

Anonymous said...

I like the "Keep the Good Times Going" part -it's really uplifting!