Saturday, March 11, 2006

My friends have been telling me for months now to start a blog and let people know about the amazing similarites between my life and the life of George W. Bush. And so now here goes....


Yesterday, Mr. George W. Bush met with President Toledo of Peru at the White House.

Last week, I stayed home from work to get my cable modem hooked up and met with Cable Installer Juan of the Dominican Republic at my house.

Here's what Mr. Bush said about Mr. Toledo: "I have enjoyed working with him. We accomplished some important missions, one of which was a free trade agreement -- free trade agreement between Peru and the United States with the result of his leadership and his vision.

And here's what I said to Juan:
"I have enjoyed working with you, Juan. We have accomplished an important mission -- the installation of a cable modem -- which will enable me to freely trade ideas with the Dominican Republic and other places and people, all of which is the result of your leadership and vision in finding the cable box behind the fence next door."
(Unfortunately, I couldn't get a photo of me and Juan together because he had other appointments in town. Perhaps at the Embassy. )

But anyway, it was quite an honor working with mi amigo, Juan!

1 comment:

lydia said...

Wow - that is just UNCANNY! An almost frightening similarity!