Sunday, March 12, 2006

ME & GEORGE W. AND ILLEGAL WIRETAPPING

Another astounding connection between me and George W. Bush!

According to Senator Russell D. Feingold, George W. Bush consciously and intentionally violated the Constitution with his wiretapping and the President has to answer for it. Feingold said: "Proper accountability is a censuring of the president, saying, 'Mr. President, acknowledge that you broke the law, return to the law, return to our system of government.' "

According to my sister-in-law, I, Paul M. Sark, violated her Constitutional right to privacy when I was checking my email on her computer and accidentally read a couple of her emails by mistake. My sister-in-law said: "Paul, you are are f-cking unbelievable, a total sh-t, and an inconsiderate bastard who should crawl back into the hole you crawled out of before you married my sister and ruined her life."


Totally unwarranted I think is this criticism both of me and George W. Bush. Of course it was totally an accident for me, and I'm sure it was for Mr. Bush, too.

I mean, really -- People get so upset over the littlest things!

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

Never going to happen.

lydia said...

I NEVER said that!

Paul M. Sark said...

Kids, kids -- can't we all get along for fuck's sake?