Saturday, March 18, 2006

LAURA BUSH WORKS OUT WITH GEORGE W. -- MY WIFE AND I WORK OUT, TOO!

Now it looks like my wife and George W.'s wife are remarkably similar, too!


First lady, Laura Bush, sometimes works out with George W. in the the White House gym, according to an ediets.com article. Mrs. Bush uses 3- to 5-pound dumbbells about three times a week.




My lady, Debbie Sark, sometimes works out with me, Paul M., in our basement gym. Mrs. Sark, incredibly, also uses 3- to 5-pound dumbbells, too, about three times a week.

I'll even bet the White House gym is in the basement like ours is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Sark,

I have been reading your blog with great interest, because I'm hoping that you can help me with a question that I have about our president.

You see, he won't answer me when I ask him. I have written him 53 times in the past 3 years and he always sends back the same form letter.

So since your life and George W. Bush's life are so similar, I'm hoping that you can help me with my question. Here goes:

"Dear Mr. President,
You seem so strong and virile and confident. What is your secret? I'm asking because my husband could really use a big injection of your presidential attitude. He's always telling me he's just not feeling up to snuff. Can you help me get him up to snuff?"

Signed,
Desperate in Dubuque