Friday, March 31, 2006

Bush Promises Not to Wear Speedo -- And So Do I!

The revealing similarities between me and George W. Bush keep mounting up!

The other day President Bush had jokingly promised a Washington audience that he wouldn’t wear a Speedo bathing suit during his summit in Cancun.

Well, I'm here to tell you that last summer I jokingly promised my wife I wouldn't wear a Speedo bathing suit during our family vacation in the Adirondacks, either!


An almost cosmic alignment in our lives, don't you think -- that George W. Bush and I both know how to make joking remarks about Speedos?

Admittedly, his Speedo remark got a bigger laugh than mine did, but only because there were a lot more reporters around in Cancun than where I was.

1 comment:

lydia said...

Now THAT is just freaky!