Wednesday, March 22, 2006

George W. Bush Believes in Tax Cuts -- And, Guess What -- So Do I!

Yet another fascinating similarity between George W. and me!

Yesterday George W. Bush said he believes "America prospers when people are allowed to keep more of what they earn so they can make their own decisions about how to spend, save and invest."

A couple of days ago, I said I believe America prospers when people like me keep their money and make their own decisions about spending it on their own wars and wiretapping and highways and meat inspectors if they want.

I'm on the side of the American people, just like George W. Bush is!

2 comments:

lydia said...

You and George W. are absolutely right Paul. I, myself, could only afford a teeny, tiny war and maybe a used cassette tape recorder but it's the principle of the thing! Isn't it?

Cup said...

It's uncanny! In fact, I'm so blown away, I added a short post about your site on my blog: http://cup-of-coffey.blogspot.com/2006/03/its-uncanny.html