Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rove: Mid-Term Losses All Part of Master Plan for 2008

"It's all going according to the master plan," Karl Rove said last night as he watched the election returns come in with George W. Bush. "This is going to set us up perfectly for 2008."
"You've done a masterful job yet again, Karl," George W. Bush responded happily. "You're the architect of architects."

"In two years, the people of America are going to be clamoring for a change," Mr. Rove predicted. "And if we can get Sark to run -- a big if -- we'll revive World Bush-i-ficiation and shove it down the throats of our enemies the world over."

"I sure hope he'll resurrect Rummy," Mr. Bush said, leaning back in his chair. "Rummy's old, but he's still got a lot of fight in him."

"This Democrat 'victory' is just what the doctor ordered," Karl Rove said, rubbing his hands together.

"You mean just what the architect designed," George Bush corrected. "You're the architect, Karl, not the doctor. Condi's the doctor."

"I thought Cheney was the doctor," Rove said. "I thought Condi was the dentist."

"Maybe she is the dentist," Mr. Bush said. "My back molar don't feel right. Maybe I should call her. Are you sure she's the dentist?"

"I'm pretty sure Cheney is the doctor and Condi is the dentist."

"Whoever it is, call 'em. And pass that bottle of bourbon over here. I need my tooth medication bad."


So how was I, Paul M. Sark privy to this conversation? Simple. My life and the life of George W. Bush are remarkably similar. It was in my dream last night I witnessed this scene. And since my life and George W.'s life are remarkably similar I must assume he witnessed this scene, too, though, I assume as an actual president and not as a dream president.

So all in all the mid-term elections have put us Republicans just where we want to be: set to take over in 2008 and institute the permanent Republican majority yet again!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Cheney was the proctologist.

Anonymous said...

Delay said this morning that the Dems didn't win, the Republicans lost. Translation: the GOP has been so bad, people would've voted for a stray dog before voting for the GOP candidate. Now, that's somethin' to be really proud of...

Anonymous said...

What they're gonna need now is a veterinarian... that duck won't be gettin' around so good.

Anonymous said...

Gee Paul, I just love how upbeat you are. What are your feelings on Pelosi? How do you think you would get along with her? She's more liberal than Ginger is for goodness sake!

Moderator said...

I think this is all part of the Sark 2008 plan.