Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sark Endorses War, Bush, for Mid-Term Elections

A lot of folks have been wondering who I, Paul M. Sark (a man whose life is amazingly similar to George W. Bush's) am endorsing in the mid-term election.

The answer is simple: everyone who supports freedom in Iraq, and everyone who agrees that we're going to wind up fighting them here if we don't fight them over there.

My liberal sister-in-law, Ginger, isn't one of these people. But then as a liberal, she is willing to side with terrorists against the American people. And that's exactly what I told her last night:

Paul Sark: "All you liberals who don't support our president in time of war are giving aid and comfort to our enemies."

Ginger: "Who among the Iraqis is our enemy exactly, Paul? The Shias? The Sunnis? The death squads on both sides? Are they all our enemies?"

Paul Sark: "You know who, Ginger. Anyone who would stand in the way of freedom, that's who."

Ginger: "So what -- you go up to people in the street in Baghdad and ask them if they are standing in the way of freedom? Is that how you're going to decide?"

Paul Sark: "That's one way."

Ginger: "And the other way is waterboarding? Jeez, Paul, can't you see how inflammatory all of this Bush/Rove rhetoric is? It's just this big cloud of hate and fear that bears no relation to what's actually happening there."

Paul Sark: "Rhetoric? You accuse me and George W. of spouting rhetoric? You liberals are all Bush haters. You're blinded by your hate. You can't see the good things that are coming out of the War on Terror. All the progress."

Ginger: "Like what?"

Paul Sark: "Well if you're going to be snotty about it, I don't think I'm going to answer you."

Ginger: "Gee, Paul, I'm sorry you don't like the way I asked. Maybe you can find it in your capacious compassionate conservative heart to overlook my utter contempt for you and George W. and answer the question anyway."

Paul Sark: "You're a Bush hater. I can't talk to you. I can't talk to any liberals because their hatred makes them impossible to talk to."


With that argument-winning flourish, I stepped outside to check my handheld for any updates from the Drudge Report on what's sure to be a Republican landslide in the mid-terms. I left Ginger fuming, as usual. She's content to fume, just like all liberals who are all talk and no action.

What liberals like Ginger don't understand is that their hate makes them into hateful people. We conservatives don't play the hate game or the blame game -- we're far too politically advanced for that. And if we do hate people, we hate them with pity for their misguided beliefs.

It's all about the moral high ground, Ginger. I'm standing on it. And you and your liberal friends aren't!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: