Sunday, November 12, 2006

Feith Praises Rumsfeld -- Sark Praises Feith

Douglas Feith wrote a short piece in the Washington Post about my good friend Donald Rumsfeld which got me so pyched that I sent him a fan email (reproduced below).

As Doug says, Don is a complex man who complexly deals with complexity. It's too bad the American people don't appreciate what Don and Doug have done for them!




From: Paul M. Sark <paulmsark@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 11, 2006 5:38 PM
Subject: Donald Rumsfeld Piece in Washington Post -- Kudos!
To: djf35@georgetown.edu

Dear Mr. Feith,

Bravo for defending Donald Rumsfeld in the Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/10/AR2006111001388.html

There's a lot of people kicking him now that he's down; I'm glad you're not one of them!

By the way, I am a great friend both of both Don and Dick Cheney.

http://meandgeorgew.blogspot.com/2006/08/rumsfeld-cheney-talk-of-triumphs.html


Also, I am considering you as my running mate in 2008. I was considering you before you stuck up for Donald.

Here's proof:

http://meandgeorgew.blogspot.com/2006/11/sark-considers-feith-for-vp-in-2008.html

As you can see I am also considering John Bolton, Daniel Perle and J. Paul Bremer. I hope you will not be offended. You are really now at the top of my list because of your article in the Washington Post.

Anyway, you keep sticking up for Don! Because it only makes you look like a true friend, and that's great.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul M. Sark

3 comments:

Cup said...

Still think you're missing the boat by not adding Grant Miller to your ticket. Have you seen him in that top hat?

Paul M. Sark said...

In the top hat? I thought he was wearing the white dress!

Gary S. Hurd said...

I'll be with you in 2008!