Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bush Calls Chavez "El Diablo" -- And So Do I!

Hugo Chavez, the dangerouly unstable ultra-leftist president of Venezuela, called George W. Bush "the devil" in his speech at the U.N. yesterday.

In an interesting inversion, I, Paul M. Sark, whose life is amazingly similar to George W. Bush's, yesterday called Hugo Chavez "El Diablo."

Because my life is similar to George Bush's, I suspect George W. called Chavez "El Diablo," too. Unlike Chavez however, I'm sure George W. only called Chavez "El Diablo" in his own mind and never said it out loud. Because George W. is a true gentleman and statesman.

I, on the other hand, called Chavez "El Diablo" out loud to the gang at McCann's Lounge. (While my life is similar to George W.'s, they are not exactly the same.)

I began my name calling speech to my colleagues at McCann's by noting that Chavez had been at the U.N. that day. Then I said: "El Diablo came to the U.N. Here in New York. Right here. And it smells of sulphorous Venezuelan farts all over New York now." I then grasped my nose my right with thumb and forefinger and pretended to gasp for breath.

Later at home, I said to my wife: "The president of the Venezuela should go before an international tribunal." I then compared the Chavez administration's actions to those of the Nazis.

Interestingly, I read later that Hugo Chavez said almost the same things I said about him that he said about George W. So I guess in addtion to being El Diablo, Chavez is a copycat, too!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: