Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bush's Black Dog -- and Mine, Too!

In another startling similarity between myself and the president of the United States, Me & George W. both own black dogs!

Now, without going to the White House website, can you tell which one is George W.'s black dog and which one's mine?

Ready? Guess...right...NOW!


Now click here to get the answer.

Were you right? If so, please leave a comment about how it feels to be right. Know that if you are right, you've won the feeling of satisfaction that comes with being right. And in that self-satisfaction you are feeling something of how it feels to be Me & George W.

If you were wrong, put your tail between your legs and skulk slowly away. Me & George W. can't stand losers. And neither can the American people!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Paul that's all very nice but I don't suppose Barney craps on Columba's hallway runner. And don't tell me it's good luck.

Paul M. Sark said...

You're right, Brigid. Presidents and presidential dogs don't make messes.

When I become presiden -- if I decide to run that is -- neither my dog nor I will make any messes.

That is because I will continue to follow George W.'s and Barney's example

Cup said...

Damn ... I was left.

Moderator said...

I was wrong, but I'm going to stick with my answer anyway. Stay the course.

lydia said...

I think your dog looks more presidential somehow. Does this bode something for your future????