Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sark Considers Presidential Run in 2008

I, Paul M. Sark, whose life is amazingly similar to the life of George W. Bush, am considering a run for the presidency in 2008.

I am considering running for president because it is becoming more and more clear to me that America and the world needs at least another four years of Bushian leadership -- preferably another eight years.

Without the strong leadership of George W. Bush or me, the global War on Terror and the fight for civilization will not be as proactively prosecuted as it has been. We will definitely wind up fighting them over here, instead of over there -- especially if a liberal is elected. There's even a good chance of it happening with a moderate Republican!

I don't know about you, my fellow Americans, but I sure don't want to have to fight them over here. As President Bush said recently, "War is not a time of joy." This is the kind of sound insight we have come to expect from President Bush, and the kind of insight I hope to provide, too! If I decide to run, that is, an option which I'm finding more and more compelling the more I think about it.

So I think it's a good idea. What do you think, my fellow Americans?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Cup said...

Send me a bumper sticker, Sark!

Paul M. Sark said...

I'll take that as a "yes," Beth -- and I appreciate your confidence in my aspirations!

God bless!

Moderator said...

I'd like a bumper sticker and t-shirt. Have you considered cafepress.com?

Paul M. Sark said...

Good idea, Grant. I'm thinking maybe bumperstickers to start

Anonymous said...

Oh! You really should do bumper stickers. Then you'd start a real buzz, get tons of traffic here and be investigated by the CIA and FBI! What fun!