Friday, September 15, 2006

Seeking to Perpetuate Bush Policy, Sark Still Considering Presidential Run in 2008

I, Paul M. Sark, whose life is strikingly similar to the life of George W. Bush, am still considering a run for the presidency in 2008.

As I noted in a previous entry, it is clear to me our nation and the world needs at least another four years of Bushian leadership -- preferably another eight years. Since George W. can't run again, that leaves me.

Who else but Me & George W. listen to our guts and hearts the way we do? And have such similar hearts and guts? Who else has the courage to be the Decider on all matters related to civilization, Western and Eastern? Who else listens to our Father -- who art in Heaven, not the one in Kennebunkport or Syracuse -- and who know that He has absolute faith in Our faith in Him? And that Our faith in His faith in Us is based absolutely on His faith in Us in Him. Amen!

I suppose Dick Cheney could run. But unless God steps in and fixes that bum ticker of Dick's that's a non-starter. Of course, unless He steps in and fixes Dick's ticker, or breathes the breath of life into him after his ticker stops ticking. Let me say, unequivocally, that if Dick Cheney is resurrected by God, I will humbly stop aside and let Dick pursue the presidency. After all, me and Cheney are drinking buddies!


There's Don Rumsfeld, another drinking buddy of mine, who would also make a great president. But I don't think America is prepared for someone of such awesome intellectual power.

The American people like their presidents to be just plain folks, like Me & George W.. They like the kind of president who they can see themselves having a beer and watching the game with. Even though George W. doesn't drink beer anymore, he and I are fond of bourbon, and I think that will work for the people of America.

So I continue to think it's a good idea my running for president. What do you think, my fellow Americans?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will Vote Sark in a heartbeat.

Paul M. Sark said...

Thanks for your "vote" of confidence, Cootie.

That's three American people who think I should run. Very close to a significant majority.

lydia said...

Yes, it's a "mandate" for sure.