Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bush Loves Both Dreamers & Managers: So Does Sark!

President Bush yesterday at a Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins in Virginia made a speech about immigration reform in which he talked about deserving immigrants like the Iranians who opened the donut shop.

He also talked about undeserving immigrants who need immigration papers to work in donut shops and who should get the hell out of the U.S. if they don't.


As always, he delivered a cogent message, a lot like the message I delivered to my wife the other day.

Here's a selected paragraph from George W.'s speech, followed by a selected paragraph from my speech to my wife. Read them both and see if you don't agree that they are amazingly similar!

PRESDIENT BUSH (Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins, Alexandria, VA): I cannot tell you how I love being with entrepreneurs and dreamers and doers and people who are running things, and managers, and to be with my fellow citizens as we talk about a very important public policy, and that's rational, comprehensive immigration reform.

PAUL M. SARK (In Kitchen at Home, Brooklyn, NY): I cannot tell you how I hate being with non-entrepreneurs and non-dreamers and non-doers and people who are not running things, and non-managers, and union members and liberal democrats when they try to talk about a very important public policy, and that's rational, comprehensive immigration reform.

Me & George W. say:

May God bless the doers, dreamers and deciders that keep America strong!

May God smite the lollygaggers, loafers and liberals who fight to keep America weak!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

zhila said...

"That's the Persian Mafia. You have to drive a bmw to hang out with them." - Cher, Clueless

lydia said...

Smite the Lollygaggers!!!!!!