Saturday, July 29, 2006

Condi Shuttles Back to Mideast, Scenting Peace, Freedom

Condoleeza Rice is going back to the Middle East again to promote the causes of freedom and peace in war-torn Lebanon. She will arrive in Jerusalem this evening.

In a related story, I, Paul M. Sark, experienced another manifestation of Condi's remarkable perfume in my living room in Brooklyn late last night.

Having apparently sensed even in my long summer's nap the remarkably rare scent of Condi's ambergris-based perfume, I arose from my bed and followed the tingling in my nose to its source by the living room fireplace.

"This time her peace mission will bear fruit," I thought aloud, drinking deeply of the tantalizing odor. I thought how lucky are Me and George W. and other world leaders to experience the compelling smell of freedom and democracy whenever Condi comes into a room.

"Honey," I shouted to my wife. "It's Condie again. Come and smell!"

My wife had doubted me earlier in the week when I told her about Condi's perfume, and so I was seeking vindication. It took some doing, but I finally convinced her to get out of bed and smell for herself.

"It's from downstairs," my wife said with a yawn. "That single girl probably has her boyfriend over and they're probably burning scented candles." She sniffed a couple of times, wrinkled her nose and said, "Bayberry."

"Bayberry? That's a Christmas candle smell," I scoffed. "It's not Christmas, it's Condi!"

"Same thing," my wife shot back, turning and leaving the room. "To you at any rate."

I was sorry then to have awakened her. She had spoiled my meditation on the powerful scent of Condi as a powerful force for good.

Doubters may doubt, but their doubts will not change the course of history as delineated in The Wall Street Journal and in Revelations.

Whether we reach a state of absolute freedom through the free market, through a final Biblical conflagration, or a combination of both, Condi and her miraculous perfume is leading the way!

May God bless either or both Outcomes! And Condi's part in making freedom happen!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

lydia said...

You are not alone in your feelings about Condi, Paul. My old friend and producer, Lane Steinberg and his band Tan Sleeve recently penned a powerful anthem to the lady herself, entitled "Condoleeza Will Lead Us". You can listen to it here:

http://www.zuzula.com/artist.php?id=87

Paul M. Sark said...

Wow -- thanks Lydia.

Truly inspiring!