Friday, August 18, 2006

Bush Predicts Court Will Lift Ban on Wiretaps -- Sark Says Something Similar

According to the New York Times, President Bush predicted on Friday that an appeals court would ultimately overturn a decision this week declaring his warrantless wiretapping program illegal, and he said that “those who herald this decision simply do not understand the nature of the world in which we live.”

In a related story, I, Paul M. Sark, predicted that the supreme court of New Hampshire would ultimately overturn the ticket I received for sailing my unregistered Sailfish on Newfound Lake and said that "those who supported the decision to give me a ticket in the amount of $57.60 simply do not understand the meaning of the New Hampshire state motto, 'Live Free or Die.'"

Mr. Bush said of a ruling issued Thursday by Judge Anna Diggs Taylor, a Federal District Court judge in Detroit, in a lawsuit brought by the American Civil Liberties Union, “I strongly disagree with that decision, strongly disagree.”

I, Paul M. Sark, whose life is remarkably similar to that of George W. Bush's, said of the ticket he recieved on Monday from an overeager policewoman as he was trying to tack back to his dock as the wind died, "I strongly disagree with this ticket, strongly disagree."

Mr. Bush said of his strategy to protect the freedom of the American people against the depradations of Islamofacist terrorists: “The American people expect us to protect them, and therefore, I put this program in place.”

"The people of New Hampshire want me to protect their freedom to live free or die, and therefore I'm going to give the judge a piece of my mind, said I, Paul M. Sark. "Not only that," I said, "but if it means I need to do a little wiretapping to nail a fascist policewomen while I'm at it, then, my gut tells me I'm going to go ahead and do it. Because the people of New Hampshire and the American people expect that kind of thing from Me & George W."

God Bless both American and New Hampshirean freedom!


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: