Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bush Triumphant in Iraq. Sark Same in Greenwich Village!

President George W. Bush recounted his sensational trip to Baghdad last week in his Saturday radio address. Similarly, I recounted my remarkable experience last week in Greenwich Village during my Father's Day brunch address.

Both Me & George W. continue to stike blows for freedom. We are in the business of freedom for the long haul. Read what George W. said, and then read what I said if you don't believe me.

PRESIDENT BUSH (Saturday Radio Address): I traveled to Baghdad to personally show our Nation's commitment to a free Iraq, because it is vital for the Iraqi people to know with certainty that America will not abandon them after we have come this far. The challenges that remain in Iraq are serious. We face determined enemies who remain intent on killing the innocent, and defeating these enemies will require more sacrifice and the continued patience of our country.

PAUL M. SARK (Father's Day Brunch Address): I traveled to Greenwhich Village to personally show our Nation's commitment to a free Greenwich Village, because it is vital for the non-gay people there to know with certainty that America will not abandon them to the unfreedoms imposed on them by the enemy, who, in their icky gay way, are like Iraqi insurgents and Mexican immigrants. The challenges that remain in Greenwich Village are serious. We face determined enemies who remain intent on preying upon innocent tourists from out of town who don't know what gay people look like, and defeating these enemies will require more sacrifice and the continued patience of our country!


You'll notice that in the last sentence of my address there's an exclamation point. That's because I had to shout at the end of my address to drown out my liberal sister-in-law, Ginger. As regular readers of this blog know, Ginger, like most liberals, has trouble with authority generally and me and my policies specifically, especially those policies that deal with my accidentally reading her email and crashing her best friend's wedding.

But what Ginger and liberals like her got to understand is that when it comes to spreading freedom, nothing will stand in the way of Me & George W.!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Moderator said...

Thank you for bravely spreading Freedom at wedding receptions.

Anonymous said...

I've got to say I'm bored with the whole Me & George W. thing.

All you ever do is do what George W. does, and he does the same thing over and over and over. And so do you because you're so similar to him.

It's all getting a little thin, if you ask me.

Cup said...

Don't let the grumps get you down, Paul M. Sark! Even we liberals need samness in this crazy, mixed-up world.