Friday, May 26, 2006

Bush Wants "Unabashed" U.N. -- And I Do, Too!

Yesterday at a joint White House press conference with Prime Minister Tony Blair, George W. Bush advocated an "unabashed" United Nations willing to advance human rights.

Meanwhile, I, Paul M. Sark, yesterday in an equally freedom-promoting House -- my own -- advocated pretty much the same thing in a Q&A session with my wife -- yet another striking parallel between the lives of Me & George W.! See if you don't agree:

QUESTION TO PRESIDENT BUSH FROM LIBERAL MEDIA: When you look at your legacy and you look ahead to the reforms in the United Nations you want to see, are you really saying that what you'd actually like to see is a United Nations which could take preemptive action legally?

PRESIDENT BUSH: I'd like to see a United Nations that's effective, one that joins us in trying to rid the world of tyranny, one that is willing to advance human rights and human dignity at its core, one that's an unabashed organization -- is unabashed in their desire to spread freedom.
QUESTION TO PAUL M. SARK FROM MRS. SARK AS WE WATCH THE ABOVE QUOTED Q&A BETWEEN PRESIDENT BUSH AND LIBERAL MEDIA ON TV: So then how is the U.N. any different than the U.S.?

ME, PAUL M. SARK: We're effective, the U.N. is not. They promote tyranny and we don't. We advance human rights and human dignity and they just sit around in New York bickering with each other and plotting against us. The United States under George W.'s command in an unabashed organization. We have the desire to spread freedom. At the U.N. they don't.

MRS. SARK: I'm not so sure the world needs another United States. I think one United States is quite enough, don't you?

PAUL M. SARK: I'd like to see a United Nations that's effective, one that joins us in trying to rid the world of tyranny, one that is willing to advance human rights and human dignity at its core, one that's an unabashed organization -- is unabashed in their desire to spread freedom.

At that point my wife sighed, said she had to feed the cats, and left the room. I couldn't help but think I had succeeded once again in revealing to her the principle and truth of universal human dignity.

And that I had done it, once again, like Me & George W. always do, with the forceful logic of freedom!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Moderator said...

Amazingly forceful!