Monday, May 01, 2006

George W. Bush Applauds Unity Gov't In Iraq -- And I Do Too!

Me and George W. made very similar speeches this morning on the topic of the Iraqi people and freedom -- yet another instance of the amazing similarity between his life and mine!

George W. made his speech in the Rose Garden. With him were Donald Rumsfeld and Condi Rice, back from their trip to Iraq where the new unity government is making great strides.

I made my speech in the office. With me in the office was a co-worker who went to the peace march here in New York over the weekend who said that the unity government in Iraq is an American puppet regime.

Slightly different circumstances, but Me and George W. made very similar speeches as I think you'll agree after you read what we said!

GEORGE W. BUSH (in White House Rose Garden): Last December the Iraqi people voted to have a free government. I know it seems like a long time ago for the American people. But what we have begun to see now is the emergence of a unity government to represent the wishes of the Iraqi people.

Last December millions of people defied the terrorists and killers, and said, we want to be free, we want a unity government. And now what has happened is, after compromise and politics, the Iraqis have come together to form that government. And our Secretaries went over there to tell them that we look forward to working with them as partners in peace.

And here's what I said:

PAUL M. SARK (in co-worker's office): In November two years ago, the American people voted to have a free government in Iraq. I know it seems like a long time ago for the American people. But what we have begun to see now is the emergence of a unity government in Iraq to represent the wishes of the American people.

That November two years ago, millions of people in America defied the liberals and their puppets in the media, and said, we want the Iraqis to be free and have a unity government in Iraq. And now what has happened is, after compromise and politics, the Iraqi people have come together to form that government for the American people. And our Secretaries went over there to tell them that we look forward to working with them as partners in peace.


I'm not saying that Me and George W. we think exactly alike, but I could!.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

4 comments:

muse said...

"I'm not saying that Me and George W. we think exactly alike, but I could!"

Actually, Paul, I think George Bush HAS said exactly what you said (tying the November 04 elections to Iraq), and, if not, has most definitely thought what you said. Don't go all self-depricating on us. That's not your way. You and George Bush lead amazingly similar lives including your interior mental lives. You are both definitely thinking the same things!

Moderator said...

You fiercly pro-Freedom stance is nothing short of heroic.

lydia said...

"...the Iraqi people have come together to form that government for the American people."

Accomplishing the mission that America wants - it's hard work - but Freedom IS on the march!

Paul M. Sark said...

Dear Muse,

You're probably right. Except for a few minor details, me and George W. basically think, act and live the same.

I know that I can count on Dick Cheney for instance. And Condi and Don Rumsfeld to give George W. the best possible advice so he can use his high-tech decisioneering skills on that advice. And George W. knows that, too!

So, yes, I guess I shouldn't beat around the bush on this. I am exactly like George W. in many ways. And in the ways I'm not, well, that's all minor stuff. I mean I don't have a presidential helicopter or get to ride in Air Force One.

But other than that, we are exactly the same!