Monday, May 29, 2006

A Day in the Life of Me & George W. -- Part III

Me & George W. have lives that are amazingly similar. So much so that I have come to believe that a day in the life of Paul M. Sark is pretty much the same as a day in the life of George W. Bush.

If you read the third installment of my notes on how I spent my day last Saturday, I think you'll agree.

SATURDAY, MAY, 19, 2006
Take post-lunch nap: Dream about victory in Iraq. In dream, me & George W. drink to victory in Oval Office. Champagne tastes awesomely presidential. Bourbon shots next -- incredibly good bourbon.

Me & George get into drinking contest. George W. jumps on desk, shouts "Geronimo!" jumps on Karl Rove's back, shouts "Piggback me, Turd Blossom!"

I jump on desk, leap on Condi's back. Condi surprisingly strong. Flips me onto desk. Bang head hard.

Wake up (in dream) at base of Washington Monumment with massive erection. Condi gone. George W. says Harriet Miers is best person for the job. Harriet looks interested, then withdraws nomination. Laura Bush, angry, grabs George W.'s arm, drags him away. I wake up (in reality) thinking about freedom.

Brush teeth, comb hair, etc.: Think about Arab women and how new Unity Government in Iraq will guarantee freedom. Not sure if Muslim women's chador sexy or not. Is nun's habit sexy? Decide much depends on nun. Phrase "nubile nun" pops into mind.

Shower (Cold): Not catholic, I decide nuns not sexy. Wonder if they are not victims of repressive religion, too? At same time, happy that Catholics hate abortion. Feel confusion similar to confusion about immigration question: Attractive young Asian women immigrants are good immigrants; other immigrants bad immigrants.

Get dressed:
Think about how freedom has a cost. How freedom isn't free. Wonder what's for dinner.

Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion of "A Day in the Life of Me & George W.!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Moderator said...

I would argue that freedom actually is free. It's living in a civilization that costs. But admittedly, you understand freedom on a far deeper level than I.

zhila said...

You're hilarious.

Cup said...

I had to take a cold shower after reading of your Condi/Harriet dream. You deciders are HAWT!

Queen, III said...

I can't wait for the stunning ending!! Have I told you today that you're a genius?