Saturday, May 06, 2006

George W. Bush, Spring Sunshine & Me

Here in Brooklyn and there in Washington, D.C., the spring sun today shines down upon both Me and George W.

Well, of course it does, secular humanists would say: the sun shines on everyone equally, the rich and the poor, the good-doer and the evil-doer, the Republican and the Democrat, the Christian and the Islamic terrorist -- so what?

What liberals can never understand is that when I step into the sunshine shared by me and George W. that the striking similarity between my life and the life of George W. becomes even more striking!

Now, like George W., I'm a decider, not a thinker. So I'll leave it to the deep thinkers out there like David Brooks and George Will and Charles Krauthammer to explain why it is that when I step into the sunshine that I sense an even stronger bond with George W. than I normally do.

Those thinkers should also know as they're thinking about it that I feel the some sort of feelings when I'm in church. It's a warm kind of sunshiny feeling that gets even warmer when I think that George W. is in church at the same exact time that I am!

And then when I got my mojo workin', whether in the sunshine or in the church, I feel so similar to George W., that I know that I can't help but make the same kinds of decisions about freedom and democracy that he does. That's what great about these kinds of feelings you can only have in America. American feelings are so great because they are so strong!

Well, that's it for today. I'm off to share the spring sunshine with George W. And I'm secure in the knowledge that liberals and Democrats and Islamic terrorists will not enjoy the sun even half as much today as me and George W.!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Moderator said...

Mr. Sark, I'm curious. Why are you in Brooklyn at all? It's neither a blue blood enclave like Greenwich, Connecticut, nor is a dusty oil town like Midland, Texas. In fact, it's known as a bastion of liberalism. Are you trying to spread freedom there or is this just another clever ruse of the liberal blogosphere?

Paul M. Sark said...

It's true that Brooklyn is crawling with liberal radical communists who practice alternative lifestyles.

That's exactly why I live here -- to challenge their liberal assumptions, to ask them point blank to think about how free they would be to practice their immoral behavior if we didn't fight the terrorists over there.

Not surprisingly, they can never answer that question! People in Greenwich can, and so can people in Midland.

I'm not only a decider, I'm a converter!