Friday, May 19, 2006

Bush Continues To Be Both For and Against Immigrants -- And So Do I!

One thing me and George W. know is that in order to get your point across, you've got to say the same thing over and over again! Sure, we run the risk of boring people, but me and George W. are risk-takers. To be otherwise would to be a liberal elitist.

Here's what George W. Bush said yesterday about immigrants, followed by what he said in April:

MAY 18, 2006, PHOTO OP IN ARIZONA, PRESIDENT BUSH: America can be a lawful society and a welcoming society at the same time.


FROM SATURDAY APRIL 8, 2006 RADIO ADDRESS -- PRESIDENT BUSH: To keep the promise of America, we must remain a welcoming society and also enforce the laws that make our freedom possible.

Now here's what I said yesterday at McCann's, followed by what I said in April:

FROM YESTERDAY'S BARROOM ADDRESS AT McCANN'S -- PAUL M. SARK: Our country is a country of laws, and we must remain a welcoming society for attractive Asian women like the ones who work in the office with us, and also enforce the laws that make our freedom possible, like the laws against unattractive people who come from God knows where, but mostly Mexico.

FROM APRIL 8, 2006 ADDRESS AT McCANN'S -- PAUL M. SARK: To keep the promise of America, we must remain a welcoming society for attractive Asian women like the ones who work in the office with us, and also enforce the laws that make our freedom possible, like the laws against unattractive people who come from God knows where, although I think that some Hispanic chicks are pretty hot, too, like the one who dumps my wastebasket at night. Our Nation will draw strength from our desire to assimilate with really attractive Asian and Hispanic women and become one people. By working together, we can fix it so we can make our Nation proud. If you know what I mean.

As I said before, that's a policy that people like me and George W. are proud to be a part of!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Lori Witzel said...

You Patriot, you...

I can't stand it anymore.
Must ask: may I link to your blog?

You must be shared with a larger world, must influence a larger sphere...just like GW.

Paul M. Sark said...

Dear Lori,

Yes, absolutely. Please do.

Thanks in advance for helping me & George W. spread the word of freedom!

Best regards,
Paul M. Sark