Friday, May 05, 2006

Bush Works Mojo on German Chancellor -- So Mojo Must Be Christian!

In a comment on my previous post, an anonymous Christian said that mojo is not Christian, and charged that I can't be like George W. because he is a Christian and therefore can't have mojo. I say Christians can and do have their mojo workin', me and George W. especially!

How do I know? Read what George W. said to the press about the relations he was planning with the German Chancellor. Or just read the critical paragraph below. Then tell me he hasn't got his mojo workin'! Not only that, he's not afraid to tell the world about it either. Just like me!

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH: I'm looking forward to taking the Chancellor upstairs to my private residence after this press availability to continue our discussions and to have a dinner that is a continuation of a personal relationship that is developing, where we're able to speak in such a way that we're -- you can understand what we're trying to say and understand our mutual desire to work together to make this world a peaceful place. German-U.S. relations are very important. I'm just honored you came back.

See? Now try and tell me a Christian can't have his mojo workin'!

Hunh! Good God!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Moderator said...

Wow. That was hot.