Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bush Is A Decider -- And So Am I!

Me and George W. know that leading is all about deciding. And about having principles, and making decisions based on principles.
As I said the other day: "It's really important that you trust the decision-making process of people like me who are like George W. Bush. I understand that you may not agree with my decision to crash your wedding, and that's fine. I'm making decisions based upon what I think is right, and based upon a set of principles -- in this case the principle of my freedom-loving sweet tooth and my requirement for some of that great looking cake -- and that won't change. People got to understand that."

Principles are everything; that's what sets me and George W. apart as leaders.

As George W. says: "I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation but I'm the decider and I decide what is best and what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of defense.

All those people who are making fun of George W. for being a decider? Well, how many of them decided to invade Iraq? How many? That's what I thought. None! That's how many!

So there's your answer. He's a decider. I'm a decider. We have principles that help us to decide. Can those people say the same?

'Nuff said!

2 comments:

lydia said...

It's so attractive when a man is a "decider". Whew!

Paul M. Sark said...

Decisiveness is attractive I must admit!