Friday, April 21, 2006

Spinning Bush's 33% Approval Rating: A Test

Check out this question from Lydia, one of my loyal readers, on how I, as White House Press Secretary, would handle a hostile question from the liberal media:


A test: Please tell us how you would spin questions on your/his 33% approval rating?


Good question, Lydia.

But the 33% approval rating doesn't need "spin." People got to understand that the President is making decisions -- or decisioneering as I like to say - and that some people -- like liberals -- are bound and determined to weaken America's national resolve. They have a right to their opinion even if it's wrong.

So I would say that 33% when you translate it into real numbers means that millions of Americans agree with the Chief Decisioneer and that constitutes a strong endorsement of his policies and his vision of a more democratic world.

Further, I would say that anyone who doesn't agree should remember that it's easy to be a criticizer and that's the burden that George the Decider -- The Decisioneer -- has to bear to bring forth the sweet-smelling bloom of freedom in the desert.

Or something like that.

Well, what do you think?

3 comments:

echo said...

Paul, as Press Secretary, what are your feelings on leaks and leakers?

jurassicpork said...

I think Lydia's hot as hell.

In a strictly political way, of course...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jurassic - how manly of you.

Paul, thanks for answering my query. Is it any surprise that I totally agree with you, again! In fact, I would put forth the theory that the liberal media is creating and manipulating these so-called "polls" because they are treasonous traitors and lefty whiners. I think the more correct percentage would be closer 89% popularity. It is here in Brooklyn, by God!