Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bush Leaks Classified Information - And So Do I!

Another stunning similarity between my life and the life of George W. Bush!

Me and George W. both believe the American people have a right to classified information when it's in the public interest. That's why he authorized I. Lewis Libby to talk about secret intelligence on Iraq's nuclear capability.

In an amazingly similar way, I, Paul M. Sark, authorized myself to talk about my sister-in-law Ginger's immoral behavior because she called me an idiot.

First, read what Scott McClellan said about President Bush's duty to provide information, then read what I said on the same subject:

Scott McClellan, White House spokesman, defending President Bush's duty to provide information to the public when it's in their interest said that "Declassifying information and providing it to the public when it is in the public interest is one thing," he said. "But leaking classified information that could compromise our national security is something that is very serious. And there is a distinction" — a distinction Democrats refuse to see, he said repeatedly.


I, Paul M. Sark said:"Declassifying information about Ginger's slutty behavior after she got divorced and providing it to the public when it's in their interest is one thing, but leaking classified information that could compromise our national security is something that is very serious. And there is a distinction."


Of course, Bush's critics and my critics don't agree with this "unilateral" approach to sensitive information. What they fail to see is that when it comes to information about national security and inter-family relations, that we, to put it in language our simple-minded critics will understand, we simply know best.

What the American people musn't forget is that George W. Bush's hand was forced by his critics to declassify information to defend his decision to invade Iraq. If his critics hadn't been so critical, the information would never have been released. Similarly I, Paul M. Sark, was forced by my hypercritical sister-in-law to reveal her dalliance with myself and others, possibly including my brother Don (another example of her bad judgment, very typical of a liberal).

When it comes to knowing what's right for the people to know and not to know, Me & George W. know what's right!

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

lydia said...

Forcefully put Paul. I agree that this whole leaking business would never have happened had that pesky WIlson fellow kept his traitorous mouth shut. Criticizing the administration amounts to Treason in my book. Mr Bush simply defended his position, like a man. And so did you - which is really kind of an amazing similarity if you ask me.

lydia said...

sometimes it's difficult recognizing SATIRE and SARCASM! hello?