Monday, April 10, 2006

Bush Repeats Himself Again -- And I Do Too!

Regular readers of this blog know how similar my life is to George W. Bush's.

But what even regular readers may not be aware of is that George W. Bush's life is beginning to repeat itself, and so is mine! So now our lives are similar, AND repeating themselves!


Today, George W. Bush made a speech about Iraq which repeated in slightly different words his other speeches on Iraq. On March 14, about 3 weeks ago, I noted he and I did just about the same thing, only he talked about Iraq, and I talked about when I got drunk and tried to break into a police station! Here's what I said then:

GEORGE W. BUSH REPEATS HIMSELF -- AND SO DO I!
Every day brings another correlation between my life and the life of our president George W. Bush!

Yesterday George W. Bush gave a speech about Iraq which repeated in slightly different words his other recent speeches about Iraq.

Yesterday, I started to tell my co-workers that old story about the police station when I got drunk and tried to break in, except one of my colleagues interrupted me, saying "Isn't this the story where the back of your pants got caught on the chain link fence and you had to wait until the morning so the cops could unhook you?"

It must be really nice to be president and not have people interrupt you when you say the same thing over and over again!


Today I told that same story about the police station again to the same people at work! Not only that but George W. Bush talked about having principles again, and so did I!

So now our similarities are getting to be the same thing over and over. Pretty amazing, huh?

Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

Cup said...

It's damn uncanny!

Paul M. Sark said...

And repitious!

Moderator said...

This is stunning. This is stunning.

lydia said...

I wus wundrin about yer spellin' you ARE just like GW!!