Thursday, April 27, 2006

Did Bush Err In Choosing Tony Snow?

Did George W. make a serious error in choosing Tony Snow over me, Paul M. Sark, for White House Press Secretary?

That's the question asked by Grant Miller, a regular reader of Me and George W. (see his comment in the post below). And if that's the case, then have I, Paul M. Sark, whose life is amazingly similar to George W. Bush's, made a serious error recently, too?

I have come to the conclusion that George W. Bush did not make a serious error in choosing Tony Snow over me. George W. Bush does not make mistakes as we know, and so his selection of Tony over me was correct because of that.

So that means that I have not made any mistakes either!

I'm so relieved! Because that means it was not an an error for me to throw my hat in the ring for the job of White House Press Secretary!

See, when you think about it, I thought I would be a great press secretary because I'm so similar to George W. Bush, and could therefore do a good job explaining his ideas to the liberal media.

But since my life is so similar to George W. Bush's, it's clear that my role should be to remain similar to George W. Bush. George W. Bush would not be his own press secretary -- he is the president. And I shouldn't be his press secretary either, because I am like the president in so many remarkable ways!

By the way, like George W., I try not to think about this kind of philosophical stuff most of the time. That's what liberals do. That's why they're weak.

Like George W., I am a decider or as I like to say, a decisioneer. We leave the thinking to other people.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you explain it that way, I don't feel so bad. You are right again, Paul - Just like the President! Amazing!!

Moderator said...

I'm glad you considered the situation objectively before concluding you did not make an error. And neither did the President!

Cup said...

It's uncanny, Paul M. Sark, but you're right. I can sleep easier tonight, knowing that neither you nor George W. erred in judgment.